- Can I make a reservation on line? No. You will have to call us to make a reservation. Be sure to have your credit card available when calling. There is a 25% reservation fee due at booking.
- Does the 25% down go towards the total rental fee or is that extra? The 25% does get applied to the total rental fee, you will be charged for the balance due when you arrive.
- If I have to cancel my reservation do I get my money back? No. The reservation fee is non-refundable. The good news is if you give us at least 48 hours notice of a cancellation then the reservation fee qualifies for a company credit for 12 months.
- Do you guys charge a security deposit? Yes. There is a minimum $500 security deposit for each motorized piece of equipment rented. For example: if you rent 2 jetski’s the security deposit will be $1000. The kayaks and paddleboards have a security deposit of $100 for the kayaks and $200 for the paddleboards.
- Do I get the security deposit back? The security deposit is refundable as long as you have no outstanding charges, the equipment is returned in the same condition as it was when you took it out and you return at the designated time and place. You must also stay in compliance with all company rules and regulations.
- How old do I have to be to rent? 21+ to rent any motorized equipment. 18+ to rent kayaks or paddleboards.
- Do small children and babies count for how many people are allowed on board? Yes. All humans count in the total. If your boat holds 10 people max then count all humans that will be on board.
- Are your boats dog friendly? Yes, you are allowed to bring your fur babies. You will be responsible for any damage they cause to the equipment of course.